edited to add: find joy — the progress
this month, we’re going after joy! wanna come?
it’s easy to lose sight of the joy in our lives
easy to forget we have the means to find joy.
that we are in the driver’s seat…
so join us for this joy+ride!
for the month of may,
let’s make a commitment to reconnect with joy.
we’re not just saying “snap out of it and get joyful!”
but let’s make a promise to practice joy
even when we aren’t feeling that joyful.
here are the rules:
- make a list of 3 attainable things that give you daily joy
(partners, spouses, kids too!)
- open your calendar
- find a place on your calendar to fit each joy
- set your own joy pace, but we suggest once or twice a week, at least
sheri’s *find joy* list:
- take nightly family walks in new places
- make meals from scratch
- invite friends over for dinner (even if the house is dirty)
shari’s *find joy* list:
- early morning solo walk
- surprise a friend with something special (giving joy to someone else)
- candlelit dinner+++
if you do something for three weeks, it becomes a habit, right?
leave a comment if you’re in. bring a friend.
we’ll make a list of everyone’s who’s in.
let’s find joy now.
—sheri + shari