living with Madeleine and three daughters in a suburb to Stockholm, Sweden. working as an art director and information architect at a design agency where i am partner and co-founder. (Flickr)
on the nightstand:
- a couple of fairy tales for the kids
- an issue of dwell or wired
- our youngest daughter’s first words
- designs that work
- all metal lenses
- my new bike (by alex moulton)
how does autumn inspire you?
not much… I like the autumn for the clear bright sky, the fresh air and the feeling of restart, but I don’t take many photographs
what’s one item in your autumn wardrobe you can’t go without?
my Italian windbreaker (hunting jacket that is perfect to ride my bike in)
what’s your idea of the perfect homemade autumn meal?
osso bucco and a bottle of red wine
what are three constants in your day?
- get the children out of bed
- riding my bike
- spending too much time in front of a screen (whether it be iMac, iPhone or iPad)
tell us about the inspiration behind these photos.
we found a perfect spot in western sicily last year and returned with some friends this year. the mediterranean sea, balmy evenings, italian food and stunning scenery, what else could you ask for?